RLA Wedding Designs
details, terms and conditions
Please read this agreement carefully.
Upon entering into this agreement and paying your deposit you the hirer, agree to be bound by the terms within.
- Booking a service with RLA Wedding Designs verbally, by phone, internet or any other method of communication constitutes you having read, understood, agree and adhere to the following terms and conditions.
- All items are owned outright and remain the property of RLA Wedding Designs
- Unit 3a, Hall Farm Business Park, Martham Road, Rollesby, Nr Great Yarmouth, NR29 5DR
- Hired items will always be dropped off before 11:45am on the wedding day - Where possible we will deliver the day before the wedding date but this is not guaranteed.
- We reserve the right to collect our hire items early morning (Midnight) as products may be needed for re-hire.
- Hire items in your care shall remain your responsibly at all times.
- The hirer shall be solely responsible for the hire goods, hotels/venues/ florists/wedding planners or any other third party involvement will be exempt from any responsibility and will not be held accountable should any damages occur whilst in their possession.
- To secure your booking with RLA Wedding Designs we require a non-refundable deposit. (price differs depending on hire value - it will be clearly stated on your invoice)
- Without a deposit your booking is not valid and your required date and items are still available to others.
- The remainder of your balance is due four weeks prior to your wedding or event date.
- If the balance payment is not received four weeks before your date, we reserve the right to cancel the booking and start legal proceedings for the full balance.
- All cancellations must be confirmed in either writing or email and will only become effective on receipt of your cancellation email or letter.
- Cancellations and reductions will forfeit your deposit and all monies paid to date.
- No refunds will be offered should you reduce your order. Subject to availability alternative items can be provided to equal the amount reduced.
- Cancellation of items with RLA Wedding Designs within twelve weeks of your wedding date will require full payment.
- Should you fail to adhere to this cancellation policy RLA Wedding Designs will proceed legally to recover outstanding balances.
- If any of our hire items are broken beyond repair before your wedding, every effort will be made to replace or source a similar/alternative option.
- If we are unable to replicate the item you will receive an immediate refund.
- No further compensation will be offered.
- If items are returned badly damaged or broken/lost in any way we have the right to charge you the replacement cost or treatment charge. This will be required in full within seven days.
- Drinks and bottles must not be placed on LOVE letters or I DO letters, stains and marks will be charged at a repaint cost of £50.00.
- Movement of the Love Letters after they have been set up by RLA Wedding Designs needs to be discussed prior to movement and should always be moved by a minimum of two people per letter and never with the lights on.
- Should RLA Wedding Designs have to proceed legally to recover any monies from yourselves you will be liable to pay our costs of doing so.
These terms and conditions and contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
RLA Wedding Designs treats any personal information you may provide in accordance with the provisions of the data protection act 1988 and will only use the information you supply to contact you in connection with services provided and/or to respond to requests you have made to provide information.
*** STATIONERY ***
* All orders are posted with Royal Mail using a Signed and Recorded Delivery process.
* Orders are expected to arrive within 3 - 5 Working days. This can be upgraded for next day delivery on request.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
* RLA Wedding Designs offer a bespoke service therefore do not offer any refunds as stock is purchased upon payment for your bespoke requirements.
* RLA Wedding Designs will not accept any damage that may happen after I have sent your items.
* Parcels are packaged with the upmost care and protection.
* Proof of Postage is always available and can be posted to you to take up any disputes direct.
* A £20.00 deposit is held for your requested date.
This is the month that you would like to receive the order.
* This deposit holds the prices quoted to you, the delivery date and is a non refundable deposit.
* I will send you a list of information required in order to complete the proofs, I will message you when I begin for this.
* I will send you a checklist to help you gather the information required. Some of the information may not be relevant to your specific order, so please use the sheet as a guideline. If you have any information we have not discussed or ideas please include this with the required information.
* Proofs are sent for you to check and authorise.
This will be sent digitally for you to check via a PDF.
* Please make sure you check all spelling, spaces, colours and be absolutely certain you are happy with the overall look.
* Changes can be made to the proofs
(please see separate notice regarding changes)
* After you approve the proofs any changes required will incur reprint charges.
AMENDMENTS TO PROOFS
* The time it takes me to create proofs is a very long process, as each order is totally bespoke.
* If you would like to make amendments I am happy to make as many changes as you wish on two separate occasions.
* However after this I will be applying a £5.00 fee to make any amendments per time which will be invoiced to you prior to making the amendments.
* After you have approved the proofs and happy to go to print the remaining balance is then due, this is then invoiced to you and can be paid via paypal or bank transfer.
* Once paid I then order the stock – please allow five working days for stock to arrive.
* When the stock arrives I ask you to allow a further 14 days for me to complete the order.
* The order will then be packaged and ready for collection or postage.
* Postal orders are sent with tracking numbers and a signature will be required.
During communication with RLA Wedding Designs, data that you provide such as your name, phone number or email address may be held on file. We do not use this information for anything other than to contact you regarding your enquiry. We do not engage in direct marketing and we do not give out information to third parties. Please let us know if you would like us to delete any data we hold on you.